Palanpur Samaj Kendra, Mumbai has launched a new, expanded scheme that offers financial assistance to selected students from the community who reside in the city. The scholarships will be awarded on a ‘need-cum-merit’ basis.
The PSK committee has decided that the scheme will be open to community members who reside in any part of Mumbai up to Virar on the Western side and its equivalent in the Central suburbs.
The following categories are eligible:
• Students of Std 9th to 12th in an institution affiliated to any recognized Examination Board
• Students who have completed Std 12th and are enrolled in their first graduation course affiliated to any university, government recognized body or any recognized autonomous body.
• Students pursuing post graduate courses, professional courses or post graduate diploma etc. recognized by university or government.
The decision of the Education Committee will be final and unquestionable.
Forms will be available shortly.
Those interested to avail the benefit of the scheme can contact PSK at:
Palanpur Samaj Kendra
“Shanti”, Near Advani Chambers,
151, August Kranti Marg, Kemps Corner,
Mumbai – 400 036.
Ph. 022 23632288
Forms should be submitted with the following details:
• Palanpur address
• Mumbai address
• Proof of estimated expenses for the academic year
• References: Name / Address / Phone No with signature
Members can now request for a soft copy of the names and addresses of all those
listed in the Directory in Excel format. The copy will contain the list with all
the updates that have been informed by members till the last day of the previous
This service is strictly for the use of Members Only.
Palanpur Online Helpline
Tel: +91 - 22 - 40203620 / 21
Time: 10am - 6pm (IST) (Mon to Fri)